The popular meme known as Pepe the Frog is becoming a tradeable CounterParty asset through the Bitcoin Blockchain.
Counterparty definition is a project that aims to expand Bitcoin functionality by including new operations on top of regular Bitcoin transactions. Counterparty protocol is open-sourced and allows users to create new digital tokens and establish smart contract that are performed within the Bitcoin blockchain. Counterparty provides users with built-in scripting language to write their own protocols and programs. Counterparty has its own coin (XCP) that is used to pay for the performance of smart contracts and is implemented in the voting system of the counterparty community. Counterparty tries to eliminate the risks of using cryptocurrency with their own crypto wallet, which never stores private keys on servers, encrypts all information sent to them and erases every session’s information after the users log out.
- Bakkt’s Much-Anticipated Bitcoin Futures Trading Platform Goes Live
- Kraken and Coinbase Among the Cleanest Crypto Exchanges: BTI Report
- Facebook Buys Chatbot Startup Servicefriend to Integrate Into Calibra
- Do Crypto Payment Restrictions Undermine Blockchain’s Core Values?
- Hours Before Bakkt: Top-20 Cryptos See Major Losses, but Bitcoin Is Up