The popular meme known as Pepe the Frog is becoming a tradeable CounterParty asset through the Bitcoin Blockchain.
Counterparty definition is a project that aims to expand Bitcoin functionality by including new operations on top of regular Bitcoin transactions. Counterparty protocol is open-sourced and allows users to create new digital tokens and establish smart contract that are performed within the Bitcoin blockchain. Counterparty provides users with built-in scripting language to write their own protocols and programs. Counterparty has its own coin (XCP) that is used to pay for the performance of smart contracts and is implemented in the voting system of the counterparty community. Counterparty tries to eliminate the risks of using cryptocurrency with their own crypto wallet, which never stores private keys on servers, encrypts all information sent to them and erases every session’s information after the users log out.
- UK High Court Orders Freeze on $1M of Bitcoin in Ransomware Case
- Draft of India’s National DLT Strategy Calls for State-Run Digital Rupee
- BTC Price Back at $9,000 But No, Coronavirus Isn't 'Good for Bitcoin'
- Oil Giant Saudi Aramco Buys Into Blockchain Trading Platform Vakt
- Bitcoin Price Breaks Through Key Resistance as Traders Target $9.2K