DIFC and Mashreq Bank launch Blockchain KYC platform to support faster business registration in the UAE.
Dubai is the largest city of the United Arab Emirates and the most important trading, economic and tourist center of the UAE and the Near East. The city functions as a modern center of advanced technologies, so in terms of Bitcoin, Dubai has become a very popular place for startups and trading. The city has also become the first in the Near East that has opened an investment and trading platform with an official license that allows storing cryptocurrency in “cold” storage that, according to its developers, is protected from any natural disaster. In Dubai, cryptocurrency has been met with progressive legislation and high demand because the city works as a link between less developed countries, whose citizens buy cryptocoins in Dubai because of hyperinflation in their countries.
- Bitcoin Futures Did Not ‘Manipulate’ BTC Price — Stock-to-Flow Creator
- US Court Postpones Sentencing for OneCoin Crypto Scam Co-Founder
- SoFi Acquires Payment Processor Galileo in $1.2 Billion Deal
- Blockchain Traceability Overtakes Payments Among Major Corporations
- Cooking Mama Developer Denies Rumors It Mines Crypto