The Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry has signed a memorandum of understanding with Emirates NBD for blockchain-based trade finance.
Dubai is the largest city of the United Arab Emirates and the most important trading, economic and tourist center of the UAE and the Near East. The city functions as a modern center of advanced technologies, so in terms of Bitcoin, Dubai has become a very popular place for startups and trading. The city has also become the first in the Near East that has opened an investment and trading platform with an official license that allows storing cryptocurrency in “cold” storage that, according to its developers, is protected from any natural disaster. In Dubai, cryptocurrency has been met with progressive legislation and high demand because the city works as a link between less developed countries, whose citizens buy cryptocoins in Dubai because of hyperinflation in their countries.
- Bitcoin Back Below $8K — But Is the Macro Bullish Trend Broken??
- Supreme Court of India Postpones Cryptocurrency Ban Hearing to November
- Luxury Car Manufacturer Begins Accepting Bitcoin for Vehicle Sales
- Calibra Head: Libra ‘Absolutely Not’ in Jeopardy Without PayPal, Visa
- Bitcoin Price Falls Under $8K With ‘Ugly’ Scenarios on All Timeframes