The platform has received the seal of approval from Smart Dubai, the government organization in charge of transforming state-level services by 2021.
Dubai is the largest city of the United Arab Emirates and the most important trading, economic and tourist center of the UAE and the Near East. The city functions as a modern center of advanced technologies, so in terms of Bitcoin, Dubai has become a very popular place for startups and trading. The city has also become the first in the Near East that has opened an investment and trading platform with an official license that allows storing cryptocurrency in “cold” storage that, according to its developers, is protected from any natural disaster. In Dubai, cryptocurrency has been met with progressive legislation and high demand because the city works as a link between less developed countries, whose citizens buy cryptocoins in Dubai because of hyperinflation in their countries.
- Four Olympic Gold Medals Winner Tennis Player Serena Williams Invests in Coinbase
- Unconfirmed: Mt. Gox Automatically Filing Creditors for Repayment
- China’s First Blockchain-Enabled Notary Opens Office in Beijing
- Gaming Firm Unitopia Raises $5 Million to Create Blockchain Equivalent of Steam
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 22