A New York judge has ruled in favor of Chinese giant Alibaba in its trademark infringement case against Alibabacoin.
Dubai is the largest city of the United Arab Emirates and the most important trading, economic and tourist center of the UAE and the Near East. The city functions as a modern center of advanced technologies, so in terms of Bitcoin, Dubai has become a very popular place for startups and trading. The city has also become the first in the Near East that has opened an investment and trading platform with an official license that allows storing cryptocurrency in “cold” storage that, according to its developers, is protected from any natural disaster. In Dubai, cryptocurrency has been met with progressive legislation and high demand because the city works as a link between less developed countries, whose citizens buy cryptocoins in Dubai because of hyperinflation in their countries.
- Major Stablecoin Basis to Close, Return Funds to Investors: Sources
- Hyperledger Onboards 12 New Members Including Alibaba Cloud, Deutsche Telekom and Citi
- Report: Court Ruling to Return Mistakenly Sent Cryptocurrency Could Set Precedent
- Crypto Markets See Modest Gains, Bitcoin Rises Above $3,400
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 12