A recent report from TNW shows that the U.S. leads the world in blockchain-related vacancies.
Ernst & Young News
Ernst & Young (EY) is a British auditing and consulting company. The Ernst & Young consulting company is one of the Big Four of such companies. EY was founded in 1989 due to the merger of two companies. EY is headquartered in London. The official website of Ernst & Young has tax reform information, assurance details, advisory information on the financial market and management of capital. In terms of cryptocurrency, EY representatives have a positive attitude toward the technologies of blockchain and digital currency. Unlike the other three companies in the Big Four, EY supports the Bitcoin community. In 2016, the company conducted a survey in order to understand better what kind of person is more likely to adopt cryptocurrency at its early stage and what prospects of using the technologies might be.
- Bitwise Tells US SEC That 95% of Volume on Unregulated Crypto Exchanges is Suspect
- Major Latin American E-Commerce Company Bans Cryptocurrency-Related Ads
- BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes Says Bitcoin Will Test $10,000 in 2019
- Crypto Markets Report Slight Gains While Gold Rises
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 22