Ernst and Young has launched the prototype of a system that enables secure and private transactions to take place on the Ethereum public blockchain.
Ernst & Young News
Ernst & Young (EY) is a British auditing and consulting company. The Ernst & Young consulting company is one of the Big Four of such companies. EY was founded in 1989 due to the merger of two companies. EY is headquartered in London. The official website of Ernst & Young has tax reform information, assurance details, advisory information on the financial market and management of capital. In terms of cryptocurrency, EY representatives have a positive attitude toward the technologies of blockchain and digital currency. Unlike the other three companies in the Big Four, EY supports the Bitcoin community. In 2016, the company conducted a survey in order to understand better what kind of person is more likely to adopt cryptocurrency at its early stage and what prospects of using the technologies might be.
- Blockchain Tech Firm Blockstream Launches Beta Version of Satellite API for Data Broadcast
- Crypto Markets Experience Moderate Growth, Bitcoin Holds Above $3,600
- US: Bill Exempting Non-Custodial Crypto Services From Certain Laws Reintroduced to Congress
- IBM-Backed Blockchain Platform to Improve Supply Chain Management in Mining Industry
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 16