Dash explodes upwards, passing $1,500 mark. One likely culprit for the increase is Dash’s embrace of big blocks.
Evan Duffield News
Evan Duffield is an American entrepreneur, software developer and cryptocurrency enthusiast. He is also the founder and former CEO of Dash, one of the world’s top 10 cryptocurrencies by market cap. Evan Duffield decided to step down as the CEO of Dash Core Group in 2017. Before Evan Duffield’s cryptocurrency career, he had been working as a software developer in several tech firms. Evan Duffield frequently appears in interviews and related talk forums, meetings, conferences and seminars. Also, he often holds webinars explaining Dash's core protocols. Evan Duffield’s net worth remains unknown. However, it is reported that Evan Duffield’s net worth consists of about three percent of the total Dash coins.
- Binance Halts Trading to Resolve Technical Problem
- New Leaders at Bank for International Settlements Fintech and DLT Research Centers
- Coinbase Becomes Direct Visa Card Issuer With Principal Membership
- CFTC Letter Provides Little Clarity in Telegram’s Battle With SEC
- Chainlink (LINK), Tezos (XTZ) Resume Bull Run With Bitcoin Above $10K