Dash explodes upwards, passing $1,500 mark. One likely culprit for the increase is Dash’s embrace of big blocks.
Evan Duffield News
Evan Duffield is an American entrepreneur, software developer and cryptocurrency enthusiast. He is also the founder and former CEO of Dash, one of the world’s top 10 cryptocurrencies by market cap. Evan Duffield decided to step down as the CEO of Dash Core Group in 2017. Before Evan Duffield’s cryptocurrency career, he had been working as a software developer in several tech firms. Evan Duffield frequently appears in interviews and related talk forums, meetings, conferences and seminars. Also, he often holds webinars explaining Dash's core protocols. Evan Duffield’s net worth remains unknown. However, it is reported that Evan Duffield’s net worth consists of about three percent of the total Dash coins.
- Can IEO Cryptos Recover After MATIC’s Mysterious 70% Plunge?
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Launches Latin American Fiat Gateway
- Cryptocurrency Exchange BitMEX Enables Native SegWit Support
- Cryptopia Liquidation: Refund Deadline ‘Not Practicable’ as Users Wait
- Why Bitcoin Price Is Headed to 7-Month Low If $7K Support Fails