Dash explodes upwards, passing $1,500 mark. One likely culprit for the increase is Dash’s embrace of big blocks.
Evan Duffield News
Evan Duffield is an American entrepreneur, software developer and cryptocurrency enthusiast. He is also the founder and former CEO of Dash, one of the world’s top 10 cryptocurrencies by market cap. Evan Duffield decided to step down as the CEO of Dash Core Group in 2017. Before Evan Duffield’s cryptocurrency career, he had been working as a software developer in several tech firms. Evan Duffield frequently appears in interviews and related talk forums, meetings, conferences and seminars. Also, he often holds webinars explaining Dash's core protocols. Evan Duffield’s net worth remains unknown. However, it is reported that Evan Duffield’s net worth consists of about three percent of the total Dash coins.
- Weiss Crypto Ratings Puts Bitcoin Aside EOS and XRP in Annual Outlook
- Crypto Analytics Firm Messari Introduces New Exchange Index Following Fake Volume Reports
- YouTube Reportedly Runs Malicious Ad for Bitcoin Wallet Electrum by Accident
- Bitcoin Falls Under $4,000 as United States Oil Rises
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, Tron: Price Analysis, March 25