The chief market analyst of ThinkMarkets says BTC will probably hit $60,000 to $100,000 during its next bull run.
Nowadays, investors have divided into two groups: cryptocurrency vs gold. After comparing all the characteristics of digital money with precious metal, they appear to have a lot of in common. For example, they are produced through mining and both are almost impossible to destroy. Gold doesn’t react with acid or lye, and can’t be oxidized. In the same way, cryptocurrencies are immutable in that it is nearly impossible to shut down all the computers within the blockchain. Also, both of them can be profitable but still be at risk of cost fluctuations. In most transactions, they should be sold or exchanged for fiat currencies or an equivalent, but it is much easier to do with digital money. However, unlike gold, cryptocurrencies are not accepted in all countries.
For those who still can’t decide in which to invest, a group of Russian entrepreneurs has launched the GoldMint platform, which operates with a digital asset GOLD that is backed with reserves of real gold or ETH.
- Bitcoin Breaks $200 Billion Market Cap For the First Time in 17 Months
- There Are Now More Than 5,000 Bitcoin ATMs Around The World
- Crypto Analyst Says Bitcoin Price Could Hit $100,000 During Next Bull Run
- President of Uganda to Lead Blockchain Conference in Kampala in July
- Price Analysis 24/06: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, TRX, ADA