BTCC veteran Bobby Lee claims the Chinese have always thought of Bitcoin as an investment rather than a payment system.
Hardware Wallet News
A hardware wallet is a device where a user’s cryptocurrency wallet and private keys are stored. Cryptocurrency hardware wallets are considered to be more secure than software wallets, as they are immune to most viruses and have no need to interact with potentially-vulnerable software. There are no well-known and proven cases of funds being stolen from Bitcoin hardware wallets. However, hardware wallets for Bitcoin do not make its user invulnerable to frauds or thefts. Hardware wallets can be compromised with insecure random number generators that are often implemented into hardware wallets for security, with compromised shipping and production processes and imperfect usage of the device. Bitcoin hardware wallets are currently made by various companies such as Ledger, TREZOR and BitLox.
- Bitcoin Bulls in Danger as Price Drops $500 in Minutes Under $10K
- Ethereum Tests 25% Capacity Increase as Network Fees Hit Bitcoin Level
- Central Banker: CBDCs Are a Flexible Tool for Zero-Interest Rate World
- Bitcoin Hash Rate Hits 102 Quintillion in Historic Network Milestone
- Price Analysis 18/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA