Crypto hardware company Ledger has exhibited its new Bluetooth-enabled wallet in Las Vegas.
Hardware Wallet News
A hardware wallet is a device where a user’s cryptocurrency wallet and private keys are stored. Cryptocurrency hardware wallets are considered to be more secure than software wallets, as they are immune to most viruses and have no need to interact with potentially-vulnerable software. There are no well-known and proven cases of funds being stolen from Bitcoin hardware wallets. However, hardware wallets for Bitcoin do not make its user invulnerable to frauds or thefts. Hardware wallets can be compromised with insecure random number generators that are often implemented into hardware wallets for security, with compromised shipping and production processes and imperfect usage of the device. Bitcoin hardware wallets are currently made by various companies such as Ledger, TREZOR and BitLox.
- CBOE Withdraws Rule Change Request to List Bitcoin Exchange-Traded Fund
- Top 10 Messenger App Telegram Plans Blockchain Platform Launch in March: Sources
- Enterprise Blockchain Platform Records 10K Transactions per Second in Testnet Launch
- ZB.Com User Accuses Crypto Exchange of Reporting Him to Police
- Bitcoin Approaches $3,600 Again as Top Cryptocurrencies See Gains