Wikileaks is now accepting donations using the privacy-oriented digital currency Zcash. With the addition of Zcash, donors have a private way of contributing fu...
Hillary Clinton News
Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton is a United States politician, diplomat, former Secretary of State, First Lady — from 1993 to 2001 — and nominee for the U.S. presidency for the Democratic Party in 2016. Today, Hillary Clinton is still an influential political figure of the Democratic Party, an opponent of the current U.S. president — Donald Trump — and the Republican Party, and the most successful female politician in terms of elections results. Hillary Clinton is a controversial person who was engaged in numerous scandals, such as an email controversy, the Whitewater controversy, the Clinton-Lewinsky scandal and others. Hillary Clinton’s political position is described as moderate and, sometimes, left-liberal, she is an LGBTQ supporter and has spoken in favor of Obama’s Deferred Action for Parental Accountability (DACA), which allowed undocumented immigrants — brought into the country as children — to gain authorization to work in the U.S.
- Vulnerability Is Found in Constantinople Hours After ETH Devs Call It ‘Least Eventful’ Hard Fork
- ABCC Exchange Partners With Tron to Become First Platform to List TRC10 Tokens
- Belarus Launches Trading Platform Enabling Customers to Buy Tokenized Securities
- Bitcoin Hovers Just Above $3,600 as Crypto Markets See Another Slump
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 14