The Isle of Man can become the Switzerland for Bitcoin as the small island’s government has been quick to react to the growth of digital currencies.
Isle of Man News
The Isle of Man is a state and Crown dependency of the monarchy of the United Kingdom. The island is located in the Irish sea near the U.K. The island is one of the largest offshore centers in Europe and in the world due to the fact that its business sphere is very developed, as people are investing money into the all business sectors. The same is true for Bitcoin on the Isle of Man, as the island is a very favorable place for conducting cryptocurrency business. Moreover, in 2016, legislation was crafted that supports all projects related to technologies of virtual money. Besides that, Bitcoin became an official payment method as well. On the Isle of Man, blockchain is used for many purposes, such as officially directing the blockchain-based lottery, which is the first in the world to do.
- CBOE Withdraws Rule Change Request to List Bitcoin Exchange-Traded Fund
- Top 10 Messenger App Telegram Plans Blockchain Platform Launch in March: Sources
- Enterprise Blockchain Platform Records 10K Transactions per Second in Testnet Launch
- ZB.Com User Accuses Crypto Exchange of Reporting Him to Police
- Bitcoin Approaches $3,600 Again as Top Cryptocurrencies See Gains