According to Jameson Lopp, Bitcoin is an experiment that, if successful, could make the transition to an anarcho-capitalist society possible.
James Lopp News
James Lopp is BitGo’s team lead of the software engineering group. BitGo is the security service for virtual assets that is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA. Jameson Lopp’s Bitcoin career started in 2015, though he had become interested in Bitcoin and its concept of money — that belongs to all people and not just a few elites — in 2012. Recently, he has created a fork of Bitcoin Core called Statoshi — which is aimed to analyze statistics of Bitcoin nodes — has founded Mensa’s Bitcoin Special Interest Group and the Triangle Bitcoin & Business meetup. According to Jameson, in his free time he investigates the philosophical aspects of Bitcoin and related technologies. Jameson Lopp’s net worth consists mostly of BTC, as he converted all of his retirement funds into it.
- China Digital Currency ‘Not Seeking Full Data Control’ — Central Bank
- CoinMarketCap Now Provides Crypto Investors With Data on Liquidity
- Alibaba Partners with Lolli to Allow US Shoppers Earn ‘Free Bitcoin’
- Volvo Adopts Oracle’s Blockchain for Its Supply Chain — Here’s Why
- Price Analysis 11/11: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, TRX