Bitmain-backed Matrixport will extend its trading, lending and custody services in Switzerland through its new Zurich office.
Jihan Wu News
Jihan Wu is a Bitmain — the Bitcoin miner company producing ASIC chips — co-founder and an outspoken supporter of Bitcoin Cash. In 2017, he was ranked one of the 10 most influential figures in the blockchain world by Coindesk. Jihan Wu holds a degree from Peking University and currently lives in China. Before Jihan Wu Bitcoin’s involvement, he had been working as an analyst and private equity fund manager. Wu has translated Satoshi Nakamoto’s white paper into Chinese. In 2013, he became one of three founders of Bitmain, which currently controls the ASIC miner market and the largest mining pool Antpool. This, and his advocacy of Bitcoin Cash, have encouraged some people to criticize him. So, the name of Jihan Wu is one of the most controversial in the Bitcoin community.
- US Fed to Print $425B for New Year’s — 3 Times Bitcoin’s Market Cap
- Europe’s New Regulations Force Bitcoin Service Bottle Pay to Shut Down
- Monero Compliance Workgroup Says XMR Exempt From Funds Travel Rule
- Bitcoin Price Diary: Long BTC and Profitable on Many Altcoin Positions
- 5 Bearish Candlestick Patterns Every Bitcoin Trader Must Know