Unsubstantiated reports quoting a lawyer from Bitcoin mining giant Bitmain suggest co-founder Wu no longer has executive power.
Jihan Wu News
Jihan Wu is a Bitmain — the Bitcoin miner company producing ASIC chips — co-founder and an outspoken supporter of Bitcoin Cash. In 2017, he was ranked one of the 10 most influential figures in the blockchain world by Coindesk. Jihan Wu holds a degree from Peking University and currently lives in China. Before Jihan Wu Bitcoin’s involvement, he had been working as an analyst and private equity fund manager. Wu has translated Satoshi Nakamoto’s white paper into Chinese. In 2013, he became one of three founders of Bitmain, which currently controls the ASIC miner market and the largest mining pool Antpool. This, and his advocacy of Bitcoin Cash, have encouraged some people to criticize him. So, the name of Jihan Wu is one of the most controversial in the Bitcoin community.
- ‘We’re at Home in Crypto Winter’: Winklevoss Twins Launch Crypto Trading App
- OKEx Crypto Exchange Lists Bitcoin Cash ABC Under Original Bitcoin Cash Ticker
- KFC Venezuela Denies Accepting Dash Payments
- Bitcoin Dips Below $3,400 as Market Volatility Continues
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, EOS, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 10