Speculation remains over whether Jihan Wu will serve as chairman or CEO of Matrix, the upcoming crypto services startup.
Jihan Wu News
Jihan Wu is a Bitmain — the Bitcoin miner company producing ASIC chips — co-founder and an outspoken supporter of Bitcoin Cash. In 2017, he was ranked one of the 10 most influential figures in the blockchain world by Coindesk. Jihan Wu holds a degree from Peking University and currently lives in China. Before Jihan Wu Bitcoin’s involvement, he had been working as an analyst and private equity fund manager. Wu has translated Satoshi Nakamoto’s white paper into Chinese. In 2013, he became one of three founders of Bitmain, which currently controls the ASIC miner market and the largest mining pool Antpool. This, and his advocacy of Bitcoin Cash, have encouraged some people to criticize him. So, the name of Jihan Wu is one of the most controversial in the Bitcoin community.
- Winklevoss Twins on Bitcoin: ‘Wall Street Has Been Asleep at the Wheel’
- Binance: Funds ‘SAFU’ After Amazon Web Services Error Stops Withdrawals
- Libra Members Consider Quitting Project Due to Gov’t Pressure: Report
- Crypto Taxation Around the Globe — What Do Regulations Look Like?
- Bitcoin Price Stays Over $10K as Trader Warns Ethereum Chart Is ‘Ugly’