The ousted co-founder of Bitcoin mining giant Bitmain — Micree Zhan — has issued a statement opposing purported labor cuts at the firm.
Jihan Wu News
Jihan Wu is a Bitmain — the Bitcoin miner company producing ASIC chips — co-founder and an outspoken supporter of Bitcoin Cash. In 2017, he was ranked one of the 10 most influential figures in the blockchain world by Coindesk. Jihan Wu holds a degree from Peking University and currently lives in China. Before Jihan Wu Bitcoin’s involvement, he had been working as an analyst and private equity fund manager. Wu has translated Satoshi Nakamoto’s white paper into Chinese. In 2013, he became one of three founders of Bitmain, which currently controls the ASIC miner market and the largest mining pool Antpool. This, and his advocacy of Bitcoin Cash, have encouraged some people to criticize him. So, the name of Jihan Wu is one of the most controversial in the Bitcoin community.
- Gold Is ‘Toilet Paper’ for the Rich, Bitcoin for the Poor — Max Keiser
- SEC Postpones Decision on Overstock-Affiliated Security Token Exchange
- FATF Report: US Is Not Focusing Enough on Crypto Financial Risk
- Pandemic Is Changing Bitcoin Usage in ‘Unexpected Ways,’ Says Chainalysis
- Top Ripple Dev Publishes Method to Increase Privacy Using ‘Blinded Tags’