Anonymous people familiar with the plans told local mainstream media that Bitmain’s product engineering head will replace the duo.
Jihan Wu News
Jihan Wu is a Bitmain — the Bitcoin miner company producing ASIC chips — co-founder and an outspoken supporter of Bitcoin Cash. In 2017, he was ranked one of the 10 most influential figures in the blockchain world by Coindesk. Jihan Wu holds a degree from Peking University and currently lives in China. Before Jihan Wu Bitcoin’s involvement, he had been working as an analyst and private equity fund manager. Wu has translated Satoshi Nakamoto’s white paper into Chinese. In 2013, he became one of three founders of Bitmain, which currently controls the ASIC miner market and the largest mining pool Antpool. This, and his advocacy of Bitcoin Cash, have encouraged some people to criticize him. So, the name of Jihan Wu is one of the most controversial in the Bitcoin community.
- Unconfirmed: Japanese Regulator Conducts Flash Inspection of Huobi Japan, Fisco Exchanges
- 21-Year-Old Jailed for 10 Years After Stealing $7.5M in Crypto By Hacking Cell Phones
- Coinbase Files to Close Its Political Action Committee
- Crypto Exchange Bittrex Denies Claim of North Korean Users on Its Platform
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 22