Anonymous people familiar with the plans told local mainstream media that Bitmain’s product engineering head will replace the duo.
Jihan Wu News
Jihan Wu is a Bitmain — the Bitcoin miner company producing ASIC chips — co-founder and an outspoken supporter of Bitcoin Cash. In 2017, he was ranked one of the 10 most influential figures in the blockchain world by Coindesk. Jihan Wu holds a degree from Peking University and currently lives in China. Before Jihan Wu Bitcoin’s involvement, he had been working as an analyst and private equity fund manager. Wu has translated Satoshi Nakamoto’s white paper into Chinese. In 2013, he became one of three founders of Bitmain, which currently controls the ASIC miner market and the largest mining pool Antpool. This, and his advocacy of Bitcoin Cash, have encouraged some people to criticize him. So, the name of Jihan Wu is one of the most controversial in the Bitcoin community.
- Ex-Goldman Sachs Engineers Raise $3 Million to Combat Crypto Market Manipulation
- US: Crypto Advocacy Group Encourages Financial Regulators to Foster Innovation
- US State of Wyoming Passes Two Blockchain-Related Bills
- Stablecoins to Play Key Role in Crypto Adoption, Says New Report
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, TRON, Stellar, Binance Coin, Bitcoin SV: Price Analysis, February 18