Singapore - home to some 400 fintech startups and 100+ financial institutions–is more ambitious than ever to take the global fintech hub crown.
A meetup is an informal meeting with a pre-established date. Meetups gather two or more people to discuss various topics in an unofficial atmosphere for generating maximum opportunity for freedom of speech to the participants. Meetups are an important part of public discussion that allows experts of different fields to propose, consider and implement new ideas. Blockchain meetups help Bitcoin enthusiasts and professionals of cryptocurrency-related fields in talking about new protocols, technologies and the future of the cryptocurrency. Meetups are sometimes hard to organize, as many attendees may feel uncomfortable with visiting the event at a particular time. The Meetup app may help with attending and performing meetups of your topic of interest by proposing the nearest meetups and helping with the registration of your future presence.
- Binance Tackles Cryptocurrency ‘Misinformation’ With Multilingual Educational Article Bank
- ‘We’re at Home in Crypto Winter’: Winklevoss Twins Launch Crypto Trading App
- OKEx Crypto Exchange Lists Bitcoin Cash ABC Under Original Bitcoin Cash Ticker
- KFC Venezuela Denies Accepting Dash Payments
- Bitcoin Dips Below $3,400 as Market Volatility Continues