A company is aiming to create an international mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) using its own cryptocurrency for payments.
- Reddit Co-founder Says Crypto Winter Erased Speculators, Gave Space to Real Builders
- Coinbase CEO: Defunct Exchange QuadrigaCX Likely Did Not Plan Exit Scam
- Luxembourg University Postdoc: Central Bank Digital Currencies Too Attractive to Ignore
- Principality of Andorra to Implement Blockchain Tech for Digitizing Academic Degrees
- Third-Top Exchange OKEx Lists Ripple and Bitcoin Cash on Customer-to-Customer Platform