Bitcoin utility payments are not very popular at the moment. Most such services are designed for users that are already familiar with Bitcoin.
- US SEC Chairman Jay Clayton: ICOs Can Be Effective, But ‘Securities Laws Must Be Followed’
- Decentralized Browser Brave Becomes Default on HTC Blockchain Smartphone
- South Korean National Assembly Holds Regulation Debate With Local Crypto Exchanges
- Markets Fail to Hold Yesterday’s Gains, Bitcoin Trades Below $3,500
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, EOS, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 10