Are the BTM companies all going to shut down because the Bitcoin ATM business has become unprofitable?
The Bitcoin ecosystem is getting larger due to the appearance of Bitcoin ATMs, which are becoming wider and wider spread. Robocoin is a large company producing and providing ATMs for cryptocurrency. The world’s first publicly available Robocoin machine for cryptocurrency opened in 2013 in Vancouver, Canada. Robocoin received a wide response and the amount of transactions was over a million Canadian dollars during the first month of operation. Robocoin ATMs, when compared with their counterparties, have bigger machines, allow users to make two-way transactions between fiat and cryptocurrencies and take a one percent fee from every transaction made. Recently, the company has announced about possibility of making money transfers via their ATMs.
- Bitcoin Futures Did Not ‘Manipulate’ BTC Price — Stock-to-Flow Creator
- US Court Postpones Sentencing for OneCoin Crypto Scam Co-Founder
- SoFi Acquires Payment Processor Galileo in $1.2 Billion Deal
- Blockchain Traceability Overtakes Payments Among Major Corporations
- Cooking Mama Developer Denies Rumors It Mines Crypto