Are the BTM companies all going to shut down because the Bitcoin ATM business has become unprofitable?
The Bitcoin ecosystem is getting larger due to the appearance of Bitcoin ATMs, which are becoming wider and wider spread. Robocoin is a large company producing and providing ATMs for cryptocurrency. The world’s first publicly available Robocoin machine for cryptocurrency opened in 2013 in Vancouver, Canada. Robocoin received a wide response and the amount of transactions was over a million Canadian dollars during the first month of operation. Robocoin ATMs, when compared with their counterparties, have bigger machines, allow users to make two-way transactions between fiat and cryptocurrencies and take a one percent fee from every transaction made. Recently, the company has announced about possibility of making money transfers via their ATMs.
- Bitcoin Approaches $8,000 as Bitcoin SV Doubles in Value
- Self-Proclaimed Satoshi Craig Wright Files US Copyright Registrations for BTC White Paper
- NYSE Arca Files Proposed Rule Change with SEC for Bitcoin-, T-Bills-Backed Investment Trust
- US SEC Postpones Verdict on VanEck ETF Application, Again
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 20