National altcoins are becoming an increasingly robust phenomenon in countries throughout the world. Like Bitcoin but thinking local, their aim is to strengthen ...
ScotCoin is a cryptocurrency that is aimed to be an official digital coin in Scotland. ScotCoin is not an official governmental project, but it is designed especially for Scottish citizens by its team of programmers. The ScotCoin project was launched by Derek Nisbet, an Edinburgh-based venture capitalist, in 2013. The main purpose of creating ScotCoin was to become independent from British pound sterling and have fast transactions with low fees. The official website of ScotCoin has an exchanges list, showing where it is available to trade with this crypto coin. ScotCoin operates via Bitcoin blockchain, using the Counterparty protocol. ScotCoin's value also depends on supply and demand and ScotCoin mining is available with special software.
- NYSE Operator’s Long-Awaited Crypto Platform Bakkt Announces New Key Vacancies
- Report: Reverse Merger Could Take Bithumb Crypto Exchange Public in the U.S.
- Hong Kong Hardware Manufacturer Releases Mining GPU for New Privacy-Oriented Coin
- India: Banking Research Institute Issues Blueprint on Blockchain Implementation
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 21