National altcoins are becoming an increasingly robust phenomenon in countries throughout the world. Like Bitcoin but thinking local, their aim is to strengthen ...
ScotCoin is a cryptocurrency that is aimed to be an official digital coin in Scotland. ScotCoin is not an official governmental project, but it is designed especially for Scottish citizens by its team of programmers. The ScotCoin project was launched by Derek Nisbet, an Edinburgh-based venture capitalist, in 2013. The main purpose of creating ScotCoin was to become independent from British pound sterling and have fast transactions with low fees. The official website of ScotCoin has an exchanges list, showing where it is available to trade with this crypto coin. ScotCoin operates via Bitcoin blockchain, using the Counterparty protocol. ScotCoin's value also depends on supply and demand and ScotCoin mining is available with special software.
- Weiss Crypto Ratings Puts Bitcoin Aside EOS and XRP in Annual Outlook
- Hershey Chocolate Company Joins Blockchain Advertising Consortium
- Crypto Analytics Firm Messari Introduces New Exchange Index Following Fake Volume Reports
- Bitcoin Falls Under $4,000 as United States Oil Rises
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, Tron: Price Analysis, March 25