Investing in cryptocurrencies is a risky business, but there are strategies you can use to limit the chance of disaster.
Storj is a decentralized system of distributed object storing, which keeps information encrypted. Storj is based on Bitcoin’s blockchain technology and peer-to-peer protocol in order to provide safe and efficient cloud storage. Besides that, the cloud storage company has issued its own Storj tokens (STORJ) similar to other cryptocurrencies. The main idea of the Storj coin is to allow users to lease unused space on a hard drive as a way to gain profit. The Storj ICO was conducted in 2017 and, before the ICO, the project had been becoming more and more popular, with Storj’s price growing more than 10 percent. The company also offers two types of Storj wallets for cryptocurrency, one of which is based on blockchain and the second option is available at Freewallet. Storj mining happens when space on a hard drive is leased.
- Japan: E-Commerce Giant Rakuten’s New Payment App Appears to Support Crypto
- ErisX to CFTC: Regulated ETH Futures Would Result in More Robust, Liquid Market
- Vitalik Buterin Dismisses Rumors New Constantinople Feature Allows Attack Vector
- Coinbase Wallet Users Can Now Back Up Their Private Keys on Google Drive and iCloud. How Safe Is It?
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, TRON, Stellar, Binance Coin, Bitcoin SV: Price Analysis, February 15