Crypto exchange Binance resumes services, after temporarily suspending all trading and withdrawals due to “irregular” Syscoin (SYS) trading.
Syscoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency and a blockchain-based online platform specializing in peer-to-peer (p2p) trading of goods and services and payment processing. The Syscoin cryptocurrency offers almost zero-cost financial transactions and provides all kinds of businesses the infrastructure for the secure trading of goods, assets, digital certificates, contracts, data, etc. Syscoin has the SYS ticker in the listings of digital currency exchanges. The Syscoin marketplace and coin was founded by Sebastian Schepis in 2014 and the main office of Syscoin is currently headquartered in Toronto, Canada. Syscoin mining is based on a proof-of-work algorithm and supports merge mining — i.e., discovering blocks together with other cryptocoins.
- Breaking: US Regulator Investigating Crypto Exchange BitMEX — Report
- Bitcoin an ‘Unstoppable Force,’ US Congressman Tells Crypto Hearing
- China Ruling Bitcoin Is Property Again Is ‘Major Milestone,’ Says Investor
- Steve Wozniak Co-Founds Blockchain-Based Energy Saving Firm in Malta
- Bitcoin Price: $10,800 Now Crucial as Multiple Death Crosses Appear