Crypto exchange Binance resumes services, after temporarily suspending all trading and withdrawals due to “irregular” Syscoin (SYS) trading.
Syscoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency and a blockchain-based online platform specializing in peer-to-peer (p2p) trading of goods and services and payment processing. The Syscoin cryptocurrency offers almost zero-cost financial transactions and provides all kinds of businesses the infrastructure for the secure trading of goods, assets, digital certificates, contracts, data, etc. Syscoin has the SYS ticker in the listings of digital currency exchanges. The Syscoin marketplace and coin was founded by Sebastian Schepis in 2014 and the main office of Syscoin is currently headquartered in Toronto, Canada. Syscoin mining is based on a proof-of-work algorithm and supports merge mining — i.e., discovering blocks together with other cryptocoins.
- Top 10 Messenger App Telegram Plans Blockchain Platform Launch in March: Sources
- ZB.Com User Accuses Crypto Exchange of Reporting Him to Police
- Ripple and Major Beijing University Launch Blockchain Research Scholarship
- Crypto Could Take 10+ Years to Regain 2017 High, But Then Will Be Mature: Cardano Founder
- Bitcoin Approaches $3,600 Again as Top Cryptocurrencies See Gains