Crypto exchange Binance resumes services, after temporarily suspending all trading and withdrawals due to “irregular” Syscoin (SYS) trading.
Syscoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency and a blockchain-based online platform specializing in peer-to-peer (p2p) trading of goods and services and payment processing. The Syscoin cryptocurrency offers almost zero-cost financial transactions and provides all kinds of businesses the infrastructure for the secure trading of goods, assets, digital certificates, contracts, data, etc. Syscoin has the SYS ticker in the listings of digital currency exchanges. The Syscoin marketplace and coin was founded by Sebastian Schepis in 2014 and the main office of Syscoin is currently headquartered in Toronto, Canada. Syscoin mining is based on a proof-of-work algorithm and supports merge mining — i.e., discovering blocks together with other cryptocoins.
- CME Group to Launch Options on Bitcoin Futures in Q1 2020
- Upbit Exchange Delists Privacy Coins Due to Money Laundering Concerns
- Former Iced Tea-Turned-Blockchain Company Sells Beverage Subsidiary
- BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes Says Traders Could Lose Weekends, Lunch Breaks
- Price Analysis 20/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA