Fundstrat Global Advisors issues its 2019 crypto outlook stating that the major coins will soon recover.
Tom Lee News
Tom Lee is the Fundstrat Global Advisors co-founder, which is an independent research company, and a Wall Street analyst who is well-known for his positive attitude toward Bitcoin. Tom Lee’s Bitcoin predictions are quite popular, as he has great long-term experience in stock market analytics. According to Mr. Lee, there are only 10 days in a year during which it is profitable to buy and sell Bitcoin, otherwise he advises just to buy and hold it. Also, Tom Lee believes that Bitcoin is good for investments, as trust in it is growing, it is accepted as an asset and soon it will be on Wall Street. The most famous prediction of Tom Lee on Bitcoin is that its price will be increased to $25,000 by 2022.
- Big Four Firm KPMG Partners With Blockchain Co. Guardtime to Develop Tools for Businesses
- Japanese Banking Giant Mizuho to Launch Its Yen-Pegged Stablecoin in March
- Ohio County Auditors to Explore Blockchain-Based Real Estate System
- Korean Telecom Giant KT to Launch Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform in March: Report
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Tron, Binance Coin, Cardano: Price Analysis, Feb. 20