Bitcoin could yet break below its 2018 bottom of $3,130, the Civic CEO has warned.
Vinny Lingham News
Vinny Lingham is a famous Internet entrepreneur, founder of the Bitcoin-based digital gift card platform Gyft and co-founder/CEO of the startup Identity Civic which offers the use of blockchain technology to verify users online. He was born in South Africa and currently lives in California. Vinny actively invests into new technologies, developments and startups, focusing on those which are related to cryptocurrency and blockchain. In partnership with a one of his former companions, he has founded the investment fund Newtown Partners in the Republic of South Africa. Besides that, Lingham runs the blog For the Love of Bitcoin. Vinny Lingham’s net worth is unknown but he is one of the ten most famous young African millionaires.
- CFTC Commissioner Brian Quintenz Suggests Creation of Crypto Self-Regulatory Organization
- Tim Draper Predicts Crypto Will Rule, Only Criminals Will Use Cash in Five Years
- German Government Consults Industry About Blockchain Technology
- Iota Foundation Partners With Incubator Nova to Fund Startups Using Blockchain
- Indonesia’s Commodity Futures Regulator Releases Regulation for Crypto Futures Market