Bitcoin could yet break below its 2018 bottom of $3,130, the Civic CEO has warned.
Vinny Lingham News
Vinny Lingham is a famous Internet entrepreneur, founder of the Bitcoin-based digital gift card platform Gyft and co-founder/CEO of the startup Identity Civic which offers the use of blockchain technology to verify users online. He was born in South Africa and currently lives in California. Vinny actively invests into new technologies, developments and startups, focusing on those which are related to cryptocurrency and blockchain. In partnership with a one of his former companions, he has founded the investment fund Newtown Partners in the Republic of South Africa. Besides that, Lingham runs the blog For the Love of Bitcoin. Vinny Lingham’s net worth is unknown but he is one of the ten most famous young African millionaires.
- Bank of England Governor: Libra-Like Currency Could Replace US Dollar
- House Financial Services Committee Will Continue Libra Review
- US Man Pleads Guilty to Running $25 Million Bitcoin Laundering Scheme
- Cointelegraph Launches Korean HQ in Seoul, Expanding Presence in Asia
- Ethereum Is in a Bear Market, But One Analyst Explains Why He’s Long