The organizer of the Inside Bitcoins Conference in New York, MecklerMedia Corporation (OTCQX: MECK), has officially announced the keynote speakers for the event that is taking place April 27-29, 2015 at the Javits Convention Center in New York City.
Cointelegraph is proud to be the official media sponsor of this much-anticipated event.
The event’s keynotes will be presented by:
- Perianne Boring, Founder and President, Chamber of Digital Commerce
- Senior Columnist, Michael J. Casey, and Reporter, Paul Vigna, The Wall Street Journal, and co-authors, The Age of Cryptocurrency: How Bitcoin and Digital Money are Challenging the Global Economic Order
- Brian Kelly, Contributor, CNBC’s Fast Money and Founder & Managing Member, Brian Kelly Capital LLC
- Dan Morehead, Founder & CEO, Pantera Capital Management
- Barry Silbert, Founder, Digital Currency Group and Founder, SecondMarket
Additional confirmed speakers include: Bruce Fenton, Founder and President, Atlantic Financial; Daniel H. Gallancy, CEO and Founding Member, SolidX Partners; Arthur Hayes, Co-Founder and CEO, BitMex; and more.
For the full speakers list, go here.
Inside Bitcoins New York includes a Bitcoin Startup Competition, and also features a half day of interactive tutorials taught by technology and finance veterans. The tutorials will provide attendees with the opportunity to learn about various facets of the Bitcoin ecosystem, including the potential applications of blockchain technology, Bitcoin startups, investing, and more.
For more information or to register for Inside Bitcoins New York, go to insidebitcoins.com.
Get 10% OFF when you register with the discount code, COINTELEGRAPH.
Full disclosure: The author of this article will be attending the event. See you there!
Did you enjoy this article? You may also be interested in reading these ones:
- Inside Bitcoins Next Stop: Berlin
- Inside Bitcoins Paris Unveils Full Agenda, Speakers
- BitcoinExpo 2015 in London Announces New Speakers, Dogecoin Discussion Panel