Fortaleza, a major city of northeast Brazil, will start accepting Bitcoin as payment for bus tickets by the end of 2019.
Bitcoin Accepted News
Bitcoin acceptance in an essential part in the development of the cryptocurrency industry. The growing amount of companies that accept Bitcoin makes it more liquid and popular for everyday use. Today, there are a lot of major companies that accept Bitcoin like Virgin Galactic and Subway, for example. There are also some websites that accept Bitcoin, such as Wikipedia, The Internet Archive and Overstock.com. Stores that accept Bitcoin have more secure, private and fast access to their funds and can get rid of various storage and robbery risks. Bitcoin is mostly accepted in progressive and technologically advanced countries, but even in some of them, it is illegal for businesses to accept Bitcoin due to governmental regulations. Still, businesses that accept Bitcoin are in an advantageous position by capturing additional consumers with nontrivial and useful features.
- Grayscale Files Form to Become First Bitcoin Fund to Report to SEC
- Canada’s Largest Bank Refutes Rumors About It Launching Crypto Exchange
- Lamborghini Now Uses Salesforce Blockchain to Certify Heritage Cars
- FEMA Suggests Blockchain-Based Registry to Improve Disaster Insurance Payouts
- Willy Woo: $8K Bearish Bitcoin Price in ‘Unique Setup’ Before Halving