Fortaleza, a major city of northeast Brazil, will start accepting Bitcoin as payment for bus tickets by the end of 2019.
Bitcoin Accepted News
Bitcoin acceptance in an essential part in the development of the cryptocurrency industry. The growing amount of companies that accept Bitcoin makes it more liquid and popular for everyday use. Today, there are a lot of major companies that accept Bitcoin like Virgin Galactic and Subway, for example. There are also some websites that accept Bitcoin, such as Wikipedia, The Internet Archive and Overstock.com. Stores that accept Bitcoin have more secure, private and fast access to their funds and can get rid of various storage and robbery risks. Bitcoin is mostly accepted in progressive and technologically advanced countries, but even in some of them, it is illegal for businesses to accept Bitcoin due to governmental regulations. Still, businesses that accept Bitcoin are in an advantageous position by capturing additional consumers with nontrivial and useful features.
- ‘Weak Hands Are Out’ — Trader Who Called $20K Bitcoin Top Calls Bottom
- Crypto Fights for Freedom in India’s Supreme Court, Critics Cite Risk
- Bitcoin SV Drops 40% as Lawyer Admits Craig Wright Has No Private Keys
- New Analysis Finds That Mondays Are the Best Days to Buy Bitcoin
- Bitcoin Bull Market Gains Steam, Breaks $9K for the First Time in 2020