Canadian crypto solutions provider Coinberry has struck its second municipal partnership to provide bitcoin payments processing for property taxes.
Bitcoin Accepted News
Bitcoin acceptance in an essential part in the development of the cryptocurrency industry. The growing amount of companies that accept Bitcoin makes it more liquid and popular for everyday use. Today, there are a lot of major companies that accept Bitcoin like Virgin Galactic and Subway, for example. There are also some websites that accept Bitcoin, such as Wikipedia, The Internet Archive and Overstock.com. Stores that accept Bitcoin have more secure, private and fast access to their funds and can get rid of various storage and robbery risks. Bitcoin is mostly accepted in progressive and technologically advanced countries, but even in some of them, it is illegal for businesses to accept Bitcoin due to governmental regulations. Still, businesses that accept Bitcoin are in an advantageous position by capturing additional consumers with nontrivial and useful features.
- Justin Sun Posts Video From San Francisco Following Investigation Reports
- Prominent Nigerian Politician Calls for Legal Framework for Cryptocurrencies
- Japanese General Trading Company Backs Blockchain Platform for Wind, Solar
- New York State Digital Currency Task Force Appoints New Members
- Philippines-Based UnionBank Completes Blockchain Remittances Pilot