California-based crypto wallet service Abra will restrict U.S. users from holding EOS and other altcoins in August.
Bitcoin Gold News
Bitcoin Gold (BTG) is a new kind of cryptocurrency that came about as a result of a Bitcoin hard fork and is aimed to be more decentralized than Bitcoin. BTG was founded in 2017 by Jack Liao, who was CEO of the mining software company Lightning ASIC, headquartered in Hong Kong. BTG uses the same PoW consensus algorithm as BTC does, so the main difference between them is the use of Equilash hash algorithm instead of SHA 256 in order to prevent Bitcoin Gold mining unless it is done with ASIC equipment. Bitcoin Gold’s price also depends on buyers’ interest and, despite the fact that many BTC holders have exchanged their crypto money for BTG when it first appeared, Bitcoin Gold’s future is still unknown, as currently it is only ranked 20th by market cap.
- Bitcoin Price Must Hit $7.3K to Avoid Bearish Bollinger Band ‘Squeeze’
- Europe’s New Regulations Force Bitcoin Service Bottle Pay to Shut Down
- TikTok Owner Reportedly Working With Chinese State Media on Blockchain
- QuadrigaCX Victims Request Proof of Gerald Cotten’s Death by Exhuming Body
- Bitcoin Whale ‘Defends’ $7.2K Price With 800 BTC to Win $0.01 in DOGE