eToroX, the digital asset platform of social trading platform eToro, announced the listing of privacy coin Dash and seven stablecoins.
Dash is a cryptocurrency unlike most others. It’s neither a development platform nor it is like first cryptocurrencies with their huge transactions fees, long transaction waiting times, and volatility Dash is oriented on a completely different level.
Developers define Dash as a cryptocurrency analog for electronic cash. They want Dash to be as liquid and as fast as the online fiat money that is mostly used now
Dash is decentralized peer-to-peer electronic cash built on core of Litecoin, enabling such features as PrivateSend and InstantSend. Dash is decentralized in governance and founded via its own network by mining, which makes autonomous and independent from any authority but its own users. The average block mining time is 2.5 minutes on the Dash Blockchain, making Dash significantly faster than Bitcoin.
- China Digital Currency Launch 'Definitely’ in 6-12 Months — Investor
- Singapore: Crypto Derivatives Set to Come Under Regulatory Oversight
- Bitcoin May Hit $4,500 But Miners Have Mostly Capitulated — Analysts
- Tor Project Now Accepts Bitcoin Over Lightning Network
- Bitcoin Price Clings to $8K as Analysts Warn Market Has Turned Bearish