Following a mild correction which began yesterday, crypto markets have today tipped into deeper red.
Dash is a cryptocurrency unlike most others. It’s neither a development platform nor it is like first cryptocurrencies with their huge transactions fees, long transaction waiting times, and volatility Dash is oriented on a completely different level.
Developers define Dash as a cryptocurrency analog for electronic cash. They want Dash to be as liquid and as fast as the online fiat money that is mostly used now
Dash is decentralized peer-to-peer electronic cash built on core of Litecoin, enabling such features as PrivateSend and InstantSend. Dash is decentralized in governance and founded via its own network by mining, which makes autonomous and independent from any authority but its own users. The average block mining time is 2.5 minutes on the Dash Blockchain, making Dash significantly faster than Bitcoin.
- Bitcoin Holds Over $8,000 as Top Altcoins See Minor Losses
- Major Swiss Telecoms Firm Swisscom to Distribute Tokenized Artwork
- Research: ICO Sector Signals Uptick After Crypto Winter
- Facebook in Talks With Coinbase, Winklevoss’ Gemini to Launch Its Globalcoin: FT Report
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 24