Crypto markets have today again taken a major downturn, with virtually all of the major coins by market cap seeing double digit losses — some as high as over 20...
Dash is a cryptocurrency unlike most others. It’s neither a development platform nor it is like first cryptocurrencies with their huge transactions fees, long transaction waiting times, and volatility Dash is oriented on a completely different level.
Developers define Dash as a cryptocurrency analog for electronic cash. They want Dash to be as liquid and as fast as the online fiat money that is mostly used now
Dash is decentralized peer-to-peer electronic cash built on core of Litecoin, enabling such features as PrivateSend and InstantSend. Dash is decentralized in governance and founded via its own network by mining, which makes autonomous and independent from any authority but its own users. The average block mining time is 2.5 minutes on the Dash Blockchain, making Dash significantly faster than Bitcoin.
- ‘We’re at Home in Crypto Winter’: Winklevoss Twins Launch Crypto Trading App
- Harvard Economist: Bitcoin’s Future Value More Likely to Be $100 Than $100K
- Samsung Dismisses Galaxy S10 Crypto Wallet Reports as ‘Rumor and Speculation’
- Bitcoin Dips Below $3,400 as Market Volatility Continues
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, EOS, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 10