On August 16-17, dozens of teams are expected to take part in Hypethon in Saint Petersburg, Russia. The event will see a launch of their pre-ICOs and a fierce...
Dmitry Machikhin News
Dmitry Machikhin is the CEO of the Hong Kong-based IT consulting firm Midex IT Solutions and is an advisor of GMT Legal. The company specializes in business consulting. The main direction of Dmitry Machikhin's career is law consulting related to cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies projects and ICOs. Dmitry holds a degree in law and project management. He is a member of the Association of Lawyers of the Russian Federation and an international expert in cryptocurrency and blockchain. Before his involvement in the crypto industry, Dmitry had been working in a Luxembourg-based international law company, in leading Russian insurance companies, and the banking and metallurgical spheres.
- Top Cryptos See Mixed Gains & Losses, Bitcoin Fights to Stay Over $3,200
- Business Models Should Be ‘Re-Imaged’ for Blockchain, Says Barclays Rep
- Blockchain Payments’ Mass Adoption Is 3-5 Years Away, Says BitPay CEO
- Cryptojacking Overtakes Ransomware as Top Malware in Some Countries
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Bitcoin SV, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 14