On August 16-17, dozens of teams are expected to take part in Hypethon in Saint Petersburg, Russia. The event will see a launch of their pre-ICOs and a fierce...
Dmitry Machikhin News
Dmitry Machikhin is the CEO of the Hong Kong-based IT consulting firm Midex IT Solutions and is an advisor of GMT Legal. The company specializes in business consulting. The main direction of Dmitry Machikhin's career is law consulting related to cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies projects and ICOs. Dmitry holds a degree in law and project management. He is a member of the Association of Lawyers of the Russian Federation and an international expert in cryptocurrency and blockchain. Before his involvement in the crypto industry, Dmitry had been working in a Luxembourg-based international law company, in leading Russian insurance companies, and the banking and metallurgical spheres.
- Big Four Firm KPMG Partners With Blockchain Co. Guardtime to Develop Tools for Businesses
- Bitcoin Will Hit $1 Million, Says IBM’s VP of Blockchain Jesse Lund
- QuadrigaCX Transfers Remaining Crypto to Big Four Auditor Ernst & Young
- UK Auction House to Sell Off $430K in Crypto Confiscated by Belgian Police
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Tron, Binance Coin, Cardano: Price Analysis, Feb. 20