The trial scheme involved increasing efficiency of a power sharing process called Demand Response (DR).
Fujitsu Ltd., is a Japanese IT company that is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Fujitsu is one of the most major IT equipment and services provider in the world, alongside IBM, HP and Accenture. The main industries of Fujitsu products are computer hardware and software, telecommunications and IT consulting. Fujitsu’s business system consists of many divisions that are defined by their field of work and geographical position. Fujitsu Laboratories is a division of Fujitsu, which is working on research and development of new products. Fujitsu Labs is working on AI, IoT, deep learning and other promising technologies. Fujitsu Laboratories of America is a division founded for extending the reach of the company to North American universities and companies. The Fujitsu Blockchain Innovation Center is focused on implementing blockchain-based solutions into the banking system and financial sector.
- Big Four Firm KPMG Partners With Blockchain Co. Guardtime to Develop Tools for Businesses
- Japanese Banking Giant Mizuho to Launch Its Yen-Pegged Stablecoin in March
- Ohio County Auditors to Explore Blockchain-Based Real Estate System
- Korean Telecom Giant KT to Launch Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform in March: Report
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Tron, Binance Coin, Cardano: Price Analysis, Feb. 20