Fujitsu has developed a blockchain-based solution for identity verification and trustworthiness that is based on user evaluations.
Fujitsu Ltd., is a Japanese IT company that is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Fujitsu is one of the most major IT equipment and services provider in the world, alongside IBM, HP and Accenture. The main industries of Fujitsu products are computer hardware and software, telecommunications and IT consulting. Fujitsu’s business system consists of many divisions that are defined by their field of work and geographical position. Fujitsu Laboratories is a division of Fujitsu, which is working on research and development of new products. Fujitsu Labs is working on AI, IoT, deep learning and other promising technologies. Fujitsu Laboratories of America is a division founded for extending the reach of the company to North American universities and companies. The Fujitsu Blockchain Innovation Center is focused on implementing blockchain-based solutions into the banking system and financial sector.
- Justin Sun Posts Video From San Francisco Following Investigation Reports
- Prominent Nigerian Politician Calls for Legal Framework for Cryptocurrencies
- Japanese General Trading Company Backs Blockchain Platform for Wind, Solar
- New York State Digital Currency Task Force Appoints New Members
- Philippines-Based UnionBank Completes Blockchain Remittances Pilot