Sony Global Education, Fujitsu and Fujitsu Research Institute are to trial blockchain technology for improving the integrity of course records and grade data.
Fujitsu Ltd., is a Japanese IT company that is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Fujitsu is one of the most major IT equipment and services provider in the world, alongside IBM, HP and Accenture. The main industries of Fujitsu products are computer hardware and software, telecommunications and IT consulting. Fujitsu’s business system consists of many divisions that are defined by their field of work and geographical position. Fujitsu Laboratories is a division of Fujitsu, which is working on research and development of new products. Fujitsu Labs is working on AI, IoT, deep learning and other promising technologies. Fujitsu Laboratories of America is a division founded for extending the reach of the company to North American universities and companies. The Fujitsu Blockchain Innovation Center is focused on implementing blockchain-based solutions into the banking system and financial sector.
- Bitfinex and Tether Move for Case Dismissal Over Lack of Jurisdiction
- Central Bank of Laos Issues Warning Against Using Cryptocurrency
- Firefox Quantum Offers Anti-Cryptojacking Feature
- Bitcoin Approaches $8,000 as Bitcoin SV Doubles in Value
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 20