Solidus Labs, a trade surveillance firm backed by Goldman Sachs fintech veterans, raised $3 million from Hanaco Ventures.
Goldman Sachs News
- Coinbase CEO: Defunct Exchange QuadrigaCX Likely Did Not Plan Exit Scam
- Luxembourg University Postdoc: Central Bank Digital Currencies Too Attractive to Ignore
- Principality of Andorra to Implement Blockchain Tech for Digitizing Academic Degrees
- Third-Top Exchange OKEx Lists Ripple and Bitcoin Cash on Customer-to-Customer Platform
- Crypto Hedge Fund Pantera Capital Seals $130 Million for Third Crypto Venture Fund