You have some Bitcoins but don’t know where to spend them? Look no further than this article.
Gyft is an app and a website that offers its customers the opportunity to buy, send and redeem gift cards. Gift cards are prepaid stored-value money cards that may be used to purchase goods from a particular dealer. Gift cards are mostly given by retailers themselves for marketing purposes but may also be given as a present. Gift cards are widely used in North America and the digitalization of gift cards is making them even popular. Gift cards bought from the Gyft platform are stored on the phone or computer of a customer and may be used later to perform a transaction at any time. Gyft allows its customers to buy cards with Bitcoin and fiat money. Gyft currently offers gift cards for such companies as Apple, Starbucks, Uber, Nike and many others. Gyft also enables purchasing cards as an encouragement for employees with its corporate solution.
- Bitwise Tells US SEC That 95% of Volume on Unregulated Crypto Exchanges is Suspect
- BlockFi Lowers Interest Rates for Top Tier Crypto Deposit Accounts
- CFTC: We’re ‘Diligently’ Working on All Crypto-Related Applications, Including Bakkt’s
- Crypto Markets Report Slight Gains While Gold Rises
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 22