You have some Bitcoins but don’t know where to spend them? Look no further than this article.
Gyft is an app and a website that offers its customers the opportunity to buy, send and redeem gift cards. Gift cards are prepaid stored-value money cards that may be used to purchase goods from a particular dealer. Gift cards are mostly given by retailers themselves for marketing purposes but may also be given as a present. Gift cards are widely used in North America and the digitalization of gift cards is making them even popular. Gift cards bought from the Gyft platform are stored on the phone or computer of a customer and may be used later to perform a transaction at any time. Gyft allows its customers to buy cards with Bitcoin and fiat money. Gyft currently offers gift cards for such companies as Apple, Starbucks, Uber, Nike and many others. Gyft also enables purchasing cards as an encouragement for employees with its corporate solution.
- US: Bitcoin ATM Firm Coinme to Sell Bitcoin at Coinstar Coin Counting Machines
- Grayscale Adds Stellar as Latest Cryptocurrency Investment Trust
- Chip Making Giant TSMC Reports Significant Drop in Crypto Mining Revenue
- Law Enforcement Requests to Shapeshift Rose 175% in Second Half of 2018
- Founder of Ethereum and ConsenSys Joe Lubin Joins Board of Directors of Crypto Startup ErisX