The ten most-viewed and shared stories of 2016, according to you, the readers of Cointelegraph. And the top Bitcoin news story of 2016 is...
HashOcean is a cloud mining service that allows customers to gain profit by buying some computer power in special data centers to mine cryptocurrency. HashOcean was founded in 2012 — and by 2016, it had become one of the largest and most respected platforms specializing in cloud mining. According to its official website, HashOcean had seven datacenters in cities such as San Francisco, New York, Nuremberg and Singapore, and the investments made in HashOcean were going to be paid off in four to six months using its daily revenues. Nevertheless, in 2016, there was HashOcean news that broke, reporting that the platform had shut down its website. After the sudden disappearance of the company, a group of hackers started tracking HashOcean in order to find its founders. Stay tuned on HashOcean’s latest news on Cointelegraph.
- Facebook Registers New Fintech Firm in Switzerland
- Circle Releases Another Attestation Report on Stablecoin USDC’s USD Reserves
- Coinbase Earn Now Available to the Public in Over 100 Countries
- Russian Sberbank Demands Client Provide Data on Cryptocurrency Revenue
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 17