Ethereum took its first steps towards simplifying its user experience this week with the release of an EthereumWallet beta, a RushWallet version for the Bitcoin...
Kryptokit is a Toronto-based technology company specializing in encryption and digital currencies. Founded in 2013 by Anthony Di Iorio and Steven Dakh, Kryptokit strives to provide hardware and software solutions that are secure, easy to use, and frictionless.
- Most Respondents File Negative Comments for SEC's Review of VanEck/SolidX Bitcoin ETF
- Payment Service Square is Hiring Crypto Engineers, Offers Salaries in Bitcoin
- QuadrigaCX’s Legal Representatives Create Affected Users Committee
- Major Coins See Mixed Signals, Gold Reacts Positively to US Federal Reserve Decision
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Binance Coin, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 20