Ethereum took its first steps towards simplifying its user experience this week with the release of an EthereumWallet beta, a RushWallet version for the Bitcoin...
Kryptokit is a Toronto-based technology company specializing in encryption and digital currencies. Founded in 2013 by Anthony Di Iorio and Steven Dakh, Kryptokit strives to provide hardware and software solutions that are secure, easy to use, and frictionless.
- Top 10 Messenger App Telegram Plans Blockchain Platform Launch in March: Sources
- Enterprise Blockchain Platform Records 10K Transactions per Second in Testnet Launch
- ZB.Com User Accuses Crypto Exchange of Reporting Him to Police
- Ripple and Major Beijing University Launch Blockchain Research Scholarship
- Bitcoin Approaches $3,600 Again as Top Cryptocurrencies See Gains