Diversified crypto and blockchain firm DMG Blockchain will develop a blockchain-powered platform to manage supply chains in the Canadian marijuana industry.
Marijuana is a drug manufactured from the plant cannabis and used for medical and recreational usage. Marijuana is used for its mental and physical effects, such as euphoria and changes in perception. Long-term consuming of marijuana can lead to addiction, decreased mental capabilities and psychosis. Marijuana consumption is illegal in most of the world, but is still widely used. The Bitcoin marijuana industry was one of the driving factors of the cryptocurrency popularization, because of the privacy in crypto transactions. Dark markets allows users to buy both marijuana seeds with Bitcoin and to order ready-to-use marijuana with it. But using Bitcoin for medical marijuana purchases is also available and used in countries where it is legal, and stores are starting to accept payments in crypto. The relationship between Bitcoin and the marijuana industry are a concern for authorities and one of the major reasons why there are possible cryptocurrency restrictions.
- Facebook Registers New Fintech Firm in Switzerland
- Circle Releases Another Attestation Report on Stablecoin USDC’s USD Reserves
- Coinbase Earn Now Available to the Public in Over 100 Countries
- Russian Sberbank Demands Client Provide Data on Cryptocurrency Revenue
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 17