Diversified crypto and blockchain firm DMG Blockchain will develop a blockchain-powered platform to manage supply chains in the Canadian marijuana industry.
Marijuana is a drug manufactured from the plant cannabis and used for medical and recreational usage. Marijuana is used for its mental and physical effects, such as euphoria and changes in perception. Long-term consuming of marijuana can lead to addiction, decreased mental capabilities and psychosis. Marijuana consumption is illegal in most of the world, but is still widely used. The Bitcoin marijuana industry was one of the driving factors of the cryptocurrency popularization, because of the privacy in crypto transactions. Dark markets allows users to buy both marijuana seeds with Bitcoin and to order ready-to-use marijuana with it. But using Bitcoin for medical marijuana purchases is also available and used in countries where it is legal, and stores are starting to accept payments in crypto. The relationship between Bitcoin and the marijuana industry are a concern for authorities and one of the major reasons why there are possible cryptocurrency restrictions.
- Crypto Exchange Coinbene Announces Ongoing Maintenance While Customers Suspect Hack
- Bitcoin Falls Under $4,000 as United States Oil Rises
- Binance Partners With Risk Management Firm IdentityMind for KYC and AML Compliance
- Report: Louis Vuitton, Christian Dior Owner Develops DLT Project With ConsenSys and Azure
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, Tron: Price Analysis, March 25