Kazakhstan has partnered with Deloitte, Waves and others to advance its Blockchain stance to rival Japan.
Sasha Ivanov News
Sasha Ivanov is the Waves cryptocurrency platform founder and CEO. Sasha Ivanov was born in Ukraine and he holds a bachelor’s degree in physics from Moscow State University. Sasha Ivanov’s Bitcoin involvement started in 2013, when he founded the cryptocurrency exchange coinmat.com, which currently works as a gateway service for users of the Waves platform. Before working with cryptocurrency technologies, he had been working as a software developer for electronic payment systems and a programmer of neural networks for financial markets’ forecasting. Besides that, Sasha Ivanov launched the world’s first blockchain-based fiat token, CoinoUSD, and the first tradable cryptocurrency index, Coinoindex.com. Sasha Ivanov’s net worth remains unknown. However, he once admitted that he had raised over $16 million from Waves.
- Bitcoin Nears $3,750 as Top Cryptos See Moderate Gains
- Wyoming Introduces a Bill Aiming to Define Virtual Currencies as Money
- Total Value of Bitcoin Sent to Darknet Markets Increased by 70% in 2018: Report
- Taiwan Indicts Seven Allegedly Fraudulent Bitcoin Investment Managers
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 18