Kazakhstan has partnered with Deloitte, Waves and others to advance its Blockchain stance to rival Japan.
Sasha Ivanov News
Sasha Ivanov is the Waves cryptocurrency platform founder and CEO. Sasha Ivanov was born in Ukraine and he holds a bachelor’s degree in physics from Moscow State University. Sasha Ivanov’s Bitcoin involvement started in 2013, when he founded the cryptocurrency exchange coinmat.com, which currently works as a gateway service for users of the Waves platform. Before working with cryptocurrency technologies, he had been working as a software developer for electronic payment systems and a programmer of neural networks for financial markets’ forecasting. Besides that, Sasha Ivanov launched the world’s first blockchain-based fiat token, CoinoUSD, and the first tradable cryptocurrency index, Coinoindex.com. Sasha Ivanov’s net worth remains unknown. However, he once admitted that he had raised over $16 million from Waves.
- Tunisian Central Bank Denies Reports of an ‘E-Dinar’ Digital Currency
- Abra Adding 60 New Cryptocurrencies in Consumer Adoption Push: Report
- HTC Launches Limited Run of Smartphone With Crypto Exchange Binance
- Alibaba Subsidiary Ant Financial Tests Its Enterprise Blockchain
- Bitcoin Price ‘Ranging’ Continues as Trader Says $8,400 Could Be Next