Ignatov signed a plea on Oct. 4 and faces up to 90 years in prison for money laundering and fraud charges.
The BBC is a national British public broadcasting corporation. The company was founded by John Reith in 1922 and is currently headquartered in London, U.K. In terms of Bitcoin, as a large media organization, the BBC frequently creates material on cryptocurrency and the technology of blockchain. The BBC news on Bitcoin is included in the list of major sites that provides accurate information related to crypto. Besides that, the BBC has a Bitcoin and blockchain history rubric, interviews with famous experts, speaker and other people involved with Bitcoin via mining, investing and so on, and forecasts of the future of cryptocurrency. Follow the most essential BBC news on blockchain technology and cryptocurrency on Cointelegraph.
- Maduro Announces Crypto Casino in Support of Petro and Public
- Vinnik’s Children File a Complaint About Rights Violation to Greek Court
- EIDOS Transaction Volumes Skew 2019 DApp Market Report
- Interview: Craig Wright Still ‘99.9999%’ Sure That He’ll Get Access to BTC Fortune
- China’s Total Blockchain Investments Dropped 40% in 2019 Compared to 2018