Ignatov signed a plea on Oct. 4 and faces up to 90 years in prison for money laundering and fraud charges.
The BBC is a national British public broadcasting corporation. The company was founded by John Reith in 1922 and is currently headquartered in London, U.K. In terms of Bitcoin, as a large media organization, the BBC frequently creates material on cryptocurrency and the technology of blockchain. The BBC news on Bitcoin is included in the list of major sites that provides accurate information related to crypto. Besides that, the BBC has a Bitcoin and blockchain history rubric, interviews with famous experts, speaker and other people involved with Bitcoin via mining, investing and so on, and forecasts of the future of cryptocurrency. Follow the most essential BBC news on blockchain technology and cryptocurrency on Cointelegraph.
- US SEC Takes Another Look at Rejected Bitwise Bitcoin ETF Proposal
- Researcher Breaks Grin’s ‘Privacy’ Spending Just $60 Per Week
- Hacker Offers $100K in BTC as Bounty for Hacking Halliburton
- Family Offices Finally Accept the Benefits of Investing in Bitcoin
- Crypto Markets Continue to Drop, Bitcoin Briefly Slips Below $8,200