The block size debate is among the most contentious discourse in Bitcoin, having spawned numerous community rifts and contested proposals.
Bitcoin Unlimited News
The limited size of a Bitcoin block has been discussed in the cryptocurrency community ever since the amount of transactions started to increase. One of the potential solutions is Bitcoin Unlimited, which functions as a realization of Bitcoin protocol in the form of a full node where every node can set its own size of a block. It allows the users to vote on the block size limit they prefer so that it sets the limit to that value, adapting to changing situations. The system is peer-to–peer and offers low fees, fast transactions and reliable confirmation to its users as well as other benefits to miners, investors and node operators. Bitcoin Unlimited has already enlisted the support of some cryptocurrency market experts from the West and several Chinese organizations.
- Winklevoss Twins on Bitcoin: ‘Wall Street Has Been Asleep at the Wheel’
- Binance: Funds ‘SAFU’ After Amazon Web Services Error Stops Withdrawals
- Libra Members Consider Quitting Project Due to Gov’t Pressure: Report
- Crypto Taxation Around the Globe — What Do Regulations Look Like?
- Bitcoin Price Stays Over $10K as Trader Warns Ethereum Chart Is ‘Ugly’