Bitcoin Cash SV’s recent blockchain reorganization has led to well-known industry figures labelling it as centralized.
Bitcoin Unlimited News
The limited size of a Bitcoin block has been discussed in the cryptocurrency community ever since the amount of transactions started to increase. One of the potential solutions is Bitcoin Unlimited, which functions as a realization of Bitcoin protocol in the form of a full node where every node can set its own size of a block. It allows the users to vote on the block size limit they prefer so that it sets the limit to that value, adapting to changing situations. The system is peer-to–peer and offers low fees, fast transactions and reliable confirmation to its users as well as other benefits to miners, investors and node operators. Bitcoin Unlimited has already enlisted the support of some cryptocurrency market experts from the West and several Chinese organizations.
- Binance Chain Launches, Firm Expects to Execute Mainnet Swap on April 23
- US Gov’t Blockchain Spending Expected to Increase 1,000% Between 2017-2022: Study
- Crypto, Blockchain Startup Investments Will Reach New Heights in 2019, New Data Suggests
- South Korean Crypto Exchange Coinnest Shutters Services
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 17