Are Mastercard and VISA about to deem crypto and ICOs ‘high risk’?
Bitwala is a global payment service provider based on blockchain technology. Bitwala was founded by by Jörg von Minckwitz, Jan Goslicki, and Benjamin P. Jones in 2015 and is headquartered in Berlin, Germany. The main goal of Bitwala is to provide global, instant money transferring services with Bitcoin or other altcoins at a lowest possible cost. In 2017, the interface of Bitwala was updated. Due to this, the company conducted a Bitwala ICO for their tokens, which function as Bitwala stocks so that anyone who bought it owns part of the company. Recently, the company announced the release of a contactless Bitwala debit card. Among the main advantages of the service is that Bitwala operates with bank accounts licensed and insured within the purview of European legislation.
- Vulnerability Is Found in Constantinople Hours After ETH Devs Call It ‘Least Eventful’ Hard Fork
- Bitcoin Hovers Just Above $3,600 as Crypto Markets See Another Slump
- DBS-owned Indian Bank to Close Account Over Crypto-Related Activity: Report
- Devs Behind Marshall Islands’ National Crypto Confirm Plans to Launch This Year
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 14