Are Mastercard and VISA about to deem crypto and ICOs ‘high risk’?
Bitwala is a global payment service provider based on blockchain technology. Bitwala was founded by by Jörg von Minckwitz, Jan Goslicki, and Benjamin P. Jones in 2015 and is headquartered in Berlin, Germany. The main goal of Bitwala is to provide global, instant money transferring services with Bitcoin or other altcoins at a lowest possible cost. In 2017, the interface of Bitwala was updated. Due to this, the company conducted a Bitwala ICO for their tokens, which function as Bitwala stocks so that anyone who bought it owns part of the company. Recently, the company announced the release of a contactless Bitwala debit card. Among the main advantages of the service is that Bitwala operates with bank accounts licensed and insured within the purview of European legislation.
- Iran Recognizes Bitcoin and Crypto as an Official Industry, Says MP
- ‘Open to Massive Fraud’ — British MP Wants to Probe Facebook’s Libra
- Bitcoin Network Now 8 Times More Powerful Than It Was at $20K Price
- Hodler’s Digest, July 15–21: Libra Special! Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUDs of the Week
- Bitcoin Price Shuns Volatility as Analysts Warn of Potential Drop to $7,000