TrustNodes suspects EOS being behind a large ETH selloff that has been attributed to today’s Ethereum price drop.
GDAX is a Bitcoin trading platform and a project of the Coinbase company. It was launched in 2016 and the main goal of its creators was to develop the platform for professional use. Despite the fact that the GDAX exchange is made for specialists, the GDAX app and its interface is not complicated compared with other platforms and is understandable for new users. According to the official website, security is a main concern of the service’s developers, so 98% of assets are stored in offline digital hosts. To start working with the service, a new user should verify his personal data. The platform is targeted at customers from Great Britain, Europe and the USA, as it is only in English and has only three fiat currencies available: USD, EUR and GBP, with the possibility of use dependent on the customer’s region. The main features of GDAX are very fast transactions and the absence of fees.
- Bitcoin Cash Tanks 13 Percent as Major Cryptocurrencies All Fall Hard
- Bitcoin to Be Worth ‘Great Deal More’ in Three Years, Circle Co-Founder Says
- European Parliament Calls for Increased Blockchain Adoption in Trade
- Swiss Federal Council: Existing Financial Law Should Be Adjusted to Blockchain Industry
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Bitcoin SV, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 14