Coinbase has debuted a new feature allowing users to purchase gift cards with cryptocurrency from brands such as Uber.
Gift Cards News
Gift cards are prepaid, stored-value money cards that may be used to purchase goods from a particular retailer. Gift cards are mostly given by retailers themselves for marketing purposes but may also be used as a present by consumers. Gift cards are widely used in North America and the digitalization of gift cards helps them gain even more popularity due to the simplification of their use. Some services already offer the opportunity to buy gift cards with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. There are also services that provide the purchasing of Bitcoin with Amazon gift cards. Buying Bitcoin with a gift card is easier for some users, because it reduces the need of transferring money to Bitcoin exchanges. Gift cards of such retailers as iTunes, Steam, PlayStation are also widely accepted by most services as a means of Bitcoin and gift card exchange.
- ErisX to CFTC: Regulated ETH Futures Would Result in More Robust, Liquid Market
- Vitalik Buterin Dismisses Rumors New Constantinople Feature Allows Attack Vector
- Most Cryptos See Gentle Green Amid Exceedingly Calm Market Picture
- Major Crypto Brokerage Coinmama Reports 450,000 Users Affected by Data Breach
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, TRON, Stellar, Binance Coin, Bitcoin SV: Price Analysis, February 15