Bitcoin can now be spent to book housing at Airbnb via Fold app gift cards alongside other big-name retailers such as Amazon, Starbucks and Uber.
Gift Cards News
Gift cards are prepaid, stored-value money cards that may be used to purchase goods from a particular retailer. Gift cards are mostly given by retailers themselves for marketing purposes but may also be used as a present by consumers. Gift cards are widely used in North America and the digitalization of gift cards helps them gain even more popularity due to the simplification of their use. Some services already offer the opportunity to buy gift cards with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. There are also services that provide the purchasing of Bitcoin with Amazon gift cards. Buying Bitcoin with a gift card is easier for some users, because it reduces the need of transferring money to Bitcoin exchanges. Gift cards of such retailers as iTunes, Steam, PlayStation are also widely accepted by most services as a means of Bitcoin and gift card exchange.
- Bitcoin Price Struggling to Break $7K — Here’s the Worst-Case Scenario
- CFTC Requests Default After Failing to Find $147M Bitcoin Ponzi Operator
- Crypto Custody Firm Lists XRP for Institutional Clients
- Brazilian Regulators Create DLT Platform for Screening Politicians
- Bitcoin Stays Below $7K as Tone Vays Predicts Price Breakout in April