Coinbase has debuted a new feature allowing users to purchase gift cards with cryptocurrency from brands such as Uber.
Gift Cards News
Gift cards are prepaid, stored-value money cards that may be used to purchase goods from a particular retailer. Gift cards are mostly given by retailers themselves for marketing purposes but may also be used as a present by consumers. Gift cards are widely used in North America and the digitalization of gift cards helps them gain even more popularity due to the simplification of their use. Some services already offer the opportunity to buy gift cards with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. There are also services that provide the purchasing of Bitcoin with Amazon gift cards. Buying Bitcoin with a gift card is easier for some users, because it reduces the need of transferring money to Bitcoin exchanges. Gift cards of such retailers as iTunes, Steam, PlayStation are also widely accepted by most services as a means of Bitcoin and gift card exchange.
- Bitcoin Holds Over $5,300 as Top Altcoins See Mixed Signals
- Report: Chinese Publicly Listed Construction Company Turned Mining Firm Lost Over $23 Million
- Self-Proclaimed Satoshi Craig Wright Sues Podcaster Peter McCormack for Alleged Libel
- Crypto Exchange Poloniex Adds Support for USDT on Tron Blockchain
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 19