Bitcoin can now be spent to book housing at Airbnb via Fold app gift cards alongside other big-name retailers such as Amazon, Starbucks and Uber.
Gift Cards News
Gift cards are prepaid, stored-value money cards that may be used to purchase goods from a particular retailer. Gift cards are mostly given by retailers themselves for marketing purposes but may also be used as a present by consumers. Gift cards are widely used in North America and the digitalization of gift cards helps them gain even more popularity due to the simplification of their use. Some services already offer the opportunity to buy gift cards with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. There are also services that provide the purchasing of Bitcoin with Amazon gift cards. Buying Bitcoin with a gift card is easier for some users, because it reduces the need of transferring money to Bitcoin exchanges. Gift cards of such retailers as iTunes, Steam, PlayStation are also widely accepted by most services as a means of Bitcoin and gift card exchange.
- Spotlight on Bitcoin as HSBC Shuts Hong Kong Protest-Linked Account
- US SEC Takes Another Look at Rejected Bitwise Bitcoin ETF Proposal
- Hacker Offers $100K in BTC as Bounty for Hacking Halliburton
- Family Offices Finally Accept the Benefits of Investing in Bitcoin
- Willy Woo: $8K Bearish Bitcoin Price in ‘Unique Setup’ Before Halving