UK-based Blockchain.info wallet announces US customer support for BTC buy and sell services, soon to add Ether and Bitcoin Cash.
Peter Smith News
Peter Smith is co-founder and CEO of Blockchain.info — a Bitcoin block explorer service and cryptocurrency wallet provider. Peter Smith was born and raised in England and, before founding Blockchain, had been living, studying and working in the United States, Africa, Asia and Europe. Peter Smith’s Bitcoin involvement started with co-founding the startup Blockchain with Nicolas Cary in 2011. Under the leadership of Peter Smith, the Blockchain company has become a leader in the cryptocurrency and distributed ledger technology market. For some time, he was an active investor in the crypto industry. Peter has been featured in popular magazines, and he is frequently invited as an expert and speaker at various related conferences.
- A Month After Launch, Bakkt Bitcoin Options Volumes Are Lackluster
- Largest Japanese Consulting Firm to Launch New Cryptocurrency Index
- City of Zermatt Switzerland Now Accepts Tax Payments in Bitcoin
- Bitcoin’s Best Q1 Since 2013 to ‘Escalate’ If $9.5K Is Broken: Trader
- Bitcoin Price Rallies to Set a 2020 High Near $9.5K — Is $10K Next?