UK-based Blockchain.info wallet announces US customer support for BTC buy and sell services, soon to add Ether and Bitcoin Cash.
Peter Smith News
Peter Smith is co-founder and CEO of Blockchain.info — a Bitcoin block explorer service and cryptocurrency wallet provider. Peter Smith was born and raised in England and, before founding Blockchain, had been living, studying and working in the United States, Africa, Asia and Europe. Peter Smith’s Bitcoin involvement started with co-founding the startup Blockchain with Nicolas Cary in 2011. Under the leadership of Peter Smith, the Blockchain company has become a leader in the cryptocurrency and distributed ledger technology market. For some time, he was an active investor in the crypto industry. Peter has been featured in popular magazines, and he is frequently invited as an expert and speaker at various related conferences.
- After Testing $7K — Is Bitcoin Price Finally Close to the Bottom?
- US Deputy Treasury Secretary: Crypto Raises Questions on Self-Government
- Morocco Plans to Expand Access to Financial Services With Fintech
- Harvard University Stages ‘Digital Currency Wars’ Crisis Simulation
- Price Analysis 22/11: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, TRX