UK-based Blockchain.info wallet announces US customer support for BTC buy and sell services, soon to add Ether and Bitcoin Cash.
Peter Smith News
Peter Smith is co-founder and CEO of Blockchain.info — a Bitcoin block explorer service and cryptocurrency wallet provider. Peter Smith was born and raised in England and, before founding Blockchain, had been living, studying and working in the United States, Africa, Asia and Europe. Peter Smith’s Bitcoin involvement started with co-founding the startup Blockchain with Nicolas Cary in 2011. Under the leadership of Peter Smith, the Blockchain company has become a leader in the cryptocurrency and distributed ledger technology market. For some time, he was an active investor in the crypto industry. Peter has been featured in popular magazines, and he is frequently invited as an expert and speaker at various related conferences.
- Bank of America CTO Catherine Bessant: I’m Privately Bearish on Blockchain
- Singapore: Crypto Exchange DragonEx Reports Hack of Both Platform, User Assets
- Taiwanese Development Council to Form Blockchain Alliance in Three Months
- Samsung SDS President and CEO: Blockchain Can Improve Productivity in Manufacturing
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, Tron: Price Analysis, March 25