In the UK, seven of the largest cryptocurrency companies in the world have formed the first self-regulating trade body, CryptoUK.
Cex.io is a multinational Bitcoin exchange established in 2013 and located in London, U.K. Cex.io was started as a cloud mining provider but later shut down mining services and is currently operating as a cryptocurrency exchange platform that enables trading several cryptocurrencies and such fiat money as USD, EUR, GBP and RUB. Cex.io is registered in the United States Financial Crimes Enforcement Network as a money service business. Cex.io requires verification of all users due to Know Your Customer and Anti-Money Laundering policies. These measures, high levels of security, due diligence of users and transaction data helped Cex.io to receive the second level certificate of the Payment Card Industry Security Standard. This certificate confirms that Cex.io has a secure network, strong access control measures, a regularly monitored system and a maintained information security policy.
- US Institutional Crypto Exchange Seed CX Expands to Asia With New Partnership
- Streaming Service Twitch Removes Crypto Payment Options, Reddit User Reports
- Bank for International Settlements Exec Advises Against Central Bank Digital Currencies
- Accepted: MakerDAO Vote to Raise DAI Stablecoin Stability Fee by 4% to 7.5% per Year
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 22