Binance has chosen to delist its FTX leveraged token products.
Cryptocurrency Exchange News
A cryptocurrency exchange, or a digital currency exchange (DCE), is a web-service that provides its customers services for the exchange of virtual currency into various assets, such as fiat or other digital currencies. The platforms usually work solely online, providing transactions in electronic forms and taking fees for them, though there are also some brick-and-mortar businesses that use traditional payment methods. Debit and credit cards, postal money orders and other kinds of money transfers are accepted to make an operation using a DCE. Generally, transactions are made between bank accounts and, only in rare cases, a customer can withdraw their money in cash by using special ATMs. Recently, some decentralized cryptocurrency exchanges have been established which operate using prepaid smart contracts, rather than digital currencies.
- Bitcoin Price Rejects $6.9K, But Is a Correction Now Imminent?
- World Health Organization Launches Blockchain Platform to Fight COVID-19
- Donald Trump Just ‘Advertised’ Bitcoin After Fed Creates $6 Trillion
- Most Traders Expect New All-Time High Price for Bitcoin in 2020
- Blockchain Jobs Continue to Rise Despite Global Recession