ETC Labs says it will enable interoperability between the Ethereum and Ethereum Classic blockchains.
Jeff Garzik News
Jeff Garzik is a Bitcoin developer who took part in the core team working on Bitcoin’s source code from May 2013 to December 2014. In 2015, he cooperated with venture capitalist and entrepreneur Matt Roszak to found Bloq, a company that provides enterprise-class blockchain solutions for business. Besides that, the company also supports other Bitcoin-related innovations. Currently, Jeff Garzik is Bloq’s CEO. The latest news is all about Jeff Garzik’s United Bitcoin project, which is aimed to be a new hard fork of Bitcoin. UB is supposed to include many improvements, such as expanding size of a block to 8MB, protection against repeated transactions, etc. There are supposed to be 21 million issued tokens of UB, though the future of the project is still unknown.
- Justin Sun Posts Video From San Francisco Following Investigation Reports
- Prominent Nigerian Politician Calls for Legal Framework for Cryptocurrencies
- Japanese General Trading Company Backs Blockchain Platform for Wind, Solar
- New York State Digital Currency Task Force Appoints New Members
- Philippines-Based UnionBank Completes Blockchain Remittances Pilot