ETC Labs says it will enable interoperability between the Ethereum and Ethereum Classic blockchains.
Jeff Garzik News
Jeff Garzik is a Bitcoin developer who took part in the core team working on Bitcoin’s source code from May 2013 to December 2014. In 2015, he cooperated with venture capitalist and entrepreneur Matt Roszak to found Bloq, a company that provides enterprise-class blockchain solutions for business. Besides that, the company also supports other Bitcoin-related innovations. Currently, Jeff Garzik is Bloq’s CEO. The latest news is all about Jeff Garzik’s United Bitcoin project, which is aimed to be a new hard fork of Bitcoin. UB is supposed to include many improvements, such as expanding size of a block to 8MB, protection against repeated transactions, etc. There are supposed to be 21 million issued tokens of UB, though the future of the project is still unknown.
- 'Get Ready for Bitcoin $20K,’ Says BitMEX CEO as Fed Panic-Prints $53B
- Edward Snowden: US Gov’t Lawsuit to Block Book Is ‘Good for Bitcoin’
- Germany Unveils New Plan to Block Private ‘Parallel Currencies’: Libra
- Hedera Hashgraph — Deep Look Into 10,000 Transactions Per Second Claim
- Altseason? Bitcoin Price Flat as XRP, ETH, XLM Near 20% Daily Returns