The CEO of Dash, Ryan Taylor, told Cointelegraph that he believes that central bank-issued cryptocurrencies are the “inevitable future.”
Money 20/20 is a conference held in different parts of the world and specializes on planning and organization large global events related to innovative payment and financial services connected to commerce at the intersection of mobile, retail, marketing services, data and technology. The first conference of Money 20/20 was held in 2011. The main office of Money 20/20 is headquartered in New York. The place of origin of Money 20/20 is Las Vegas and the conference currently is divided in four events based on location: Money 20/20 USA, Money 20/20 China, Money 20/20 Europe and Money 20/20 Asia. The first appearance of cryptocurrency on the Money 20/20 agenda was in 2014 and, since then, blockchain and digital currency technologies are a hot topic of the conference’s discussion.
- Bitcoin Approaches $8,000 as Bitcoin SV Doubles in Value
- Self-Proclaimed Satoshi Craig Wright Files US Copyright Registrations for BTC White Paper
- NYSE Arca Files Proposed Rule Change with SEC for Bitcoin-, T-Bills-Backed Investment Trust
- US SEC Postpones Verdict on VanEck ETF Application, Again
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 20