Bitcoin ETFs are hardly needed for the ecosystem’s development, says founder and CEO of crypto investment firm BKCM Brian Kelly.
Brian Kelly News
Brian Kelly is the founder and CEO at BKCM LLC, an investment firm mainly specializing in virtual currencies. He is also a currency investment advisor. Besides that, Brian Kelly’s one of CNBC U.S. contributors. Brian Kelly’s Bitcoin involvement started in 2013 when he tried to buy Bitcoin for the first time in order to gain “fast money” from it, as he thought this was the only purpose for cryptocurrencies. Nevertheless, the next year, Kelly changed his mind and he created his own experimental cryptocoin in order to learn more about the technology and to spread awareness about digital currencies. In 2014, he also published the book The Bitcoin Big Bang which is sold in BTC. By 2016, Brian Kelly’s net worth had reached over $1.5 million.
- Deloitte Approves Gemini Crypto Exchange in High-Level Security Evaluation
- Disgruntled Employee Stole Bitcoin from Japanese Project Vipstarcoin
- Has Quebec Missed the Ship for Attracting Cryptocurrency Miners?
- Bitcoin Price Slides to $8.5K as 200MA Resistance Keeps Bulls in Check
- Price Analysis Jan 22: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, XLM, ADA