The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission once again begins accepting comments regarding the updated Bitcoin exchange-traded fund proposal by Wilshire Phoenix...
An Exchange-Traded Fund or ETF is a fund that is traded on a stock market. They function as investment funds which allows everyone access to an index or commodity providing the same profit to investors as the major markets do. Thus, ETF stocks are one of the most popular among exchange users because of the easiness to invest in industries without being charged by the fund manager. Before buying an ETF, it is necessary to check what is included in the fund.
By 2018, it has been reported that The United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is considering the idea of creating a Bitcoin-ETF. A Bitcoin-ETF would be an investment tool using Bitcoin as the main asset. The main purpose of it would be to facilitate the investing process into cryptocurrency and make it more attractive for the community.
- Bitcoin Futures: Institutional Long Positions Value Doubled in October
- Banks May Cut Ties With Facebook if Libra Is Launched: ING CEO
- Opera Becomes First Major Browser to Enable Direct Bitcoin Payments
- ‘Death Cross’ Dampens $8.8K Hopes as Bitcoin Price Recovery Stalls
- Bitcoin Price Turns Boring Again as Traders Consider Chances of $8.5K