Two men plead guilty for illicitly selling steroids and controlled substances and laundering millions of dollars in crypto.
Western Union News
Western Union is an American company that specializes on provision services at intermediation of international money transfers. The company was founded in 1851 and currently is headquartered in Greenwood Village, CO. Western Union provides transfer services in 200 countries around the world with the help of Western Union’s international official representatives. In the end of 2017, the company announced that it will ban all transactions somehow related to cryptocurrency. However, in 2018, Western Union cooperated with altcoin network Ripple in order to test and implement its technologies to improve the money transferring process, which can lead to faster transactions and a reduction in Western Union fees.
- Bakkt Announces Sept. 23 Launch of Futures and Custody Platform in US
- Chainzilla and Pundi X to Enable Retail Bitcoin Payments in Panama
- Mike Tyson: ‘I Am Not Involved With Fight to Fame or Their Countdown Website’
- Reconciling Blockchain Technology With California Consumer Privacy Act
- Crypto Markets Descending, With Bitcoin Price Sinking Below $10,200