Western Union claims company is technologically “ready to adopt any kind of currency,” including crypto.
Western Union News
Western Union is an American company that specializes on provision services at intermediation of international money transfers. The company was founded in 1851 and currently is headquartered in Greenwood Village, CO. Western Union provides transfer services in 200 countries around the world with the help of Western Union’s international official representatives. In the end of 2017, the company announced that it will ban all transactions somehow related to cryptocurrency. However, in 2018, Western Union cooperated with altcoin network Ripple in order to test and implement its technologies to improve the money transferring process, which can lead to faster transactions and a reduction in Western Union fees.
- Report: QuadrigaCX Founder May Have Stored Private Keys on Paper in Safety Deposit Box
- Vitalik Buterin Dismisses Rumors New Constantinople Feature Allows Attack Vector
- Major Crypto Brokerage Coinmama Reports 450,000 Users Affected by Data Breach
- Norway: Anarcho-Capitalist Smart City Adopts Crypto as Sole Recognized Medium of Exchange
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, TRON, Stellar, Binance Coin, Bitcoin SV: Price Analysis, February 15