Cryptocurrencies have challenges in becoming a major force in the world’s economy, but looking at history, almost every advancement has had similar issues.
Western Union News
Western Union is an American company that specializes on provision services at intermediation of international money transfers. The company was founded in 1851 and currently is headquartered in Greenwood Village, CO. Western Union provides transfer services in 200 countries around the world with the help of Western Union’s international official representatives. In the end of 2017, the company announced that it will ban all transactions somehow related to cryptocurrency. However, in 2018, Western Union cooperated with altcoin network Ripple in order to test and implement its technologies to improve the money transferring process, which can lead to faster transactions and a reduction in Western Union fees.
- First Week of December Ends with Flush of Green, Bitcoin Nears $3,700
- Chinese Central Bank Governor Defines STOs as ‘Illegal Financial Activity in China’
- IBM Partners with Abu Dhabi National Oil Company for Blockchain Supply Chain System
- South Korean Startup Presto to File Constitutional Appeal Against Local ICO Ban
- Top 5 Crypto Performers Overview: BSV, XEM, TRX, BNB, BTC