Payments giant Western Union will integrate the Coins.ph blockchain-based platform, enabling Filipinos to conduct cross-border money transfers.
Western Union News
Western Union is an American company that specializes on provision services at intermediation of international money transfers. The company was founded in 1851 and currently is headquartered in Greenwood Village, CO. Western Union provides transfer services in 200 countries around the world with the help of Western Union’s international official representatives. In the end of 2017, the company announced that it will ban all transactions somehow related to cryptocurrency. However, in 2018, Western Union cooperated with altcoin network Ripple in order to test and implement its technologies to improve the money transferring process, which can lead to faster transactions and a reduction in Western Union fees.
- Bitcoin Almost Touches $5,600, Forming Its First Bullish Golden Cross Since October 2015
- ‘Blockchain Bandit’ Has Stolen 45,000 ETH by Guessing Weak Private Keys, Report Claims
- 21-Year-Old Jailed for 10 Years After Stealing $7.5M in Crypto By Hacking Cell Phones
- Research: White Paper Writers Can Earn $50K, But Say Startups Often Mislead Investors
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 22